|Evaporated skimmed milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Teaspoon|
|Whipped cream cheese||3 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Frozen chopped spinach||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thawed and well drained|
|Finely chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic clove||1 Small, minced|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Hot sauce||1 Dash|
1. Using a wire whisk, in 1-quart shallow microwav-able casserole combine milk and flour, stirring until flour is dissolved. Microwave on Medium (50%) for 1 1/2 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking, until mixture thickens.
2. Stir in cream cheese and sour cream; microwave on Medium for 2 1/2 minutes, stirring once after every minute.
3. Stir in spinach, onion, and garlic and microwave on Medium for 2 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients until thoroughly combined.
5. Transfer to serving bowl and serve immediately.