Artichokes are always a tasty addition to recipes and this Artichoke And White Bean Dip is delectable. Well, it’s not that all delicious dishes are junk, this one is full of protein and least amount of fat. Try Artichoke And White Bean Dip with crackers, pita bread or veggies, you will go crazy because you can eat as much as you want.
Cooked white beans/1 15 ounce can of white beans
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), or canned, rinsed and drained (Navy, Cannellini Or Great Northern)
Artichokes/1 15 ounce can
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), rinsed and drained
Fresh lemon juice
1 Teaspoon (From The Rind Of The Lemon)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Finely chopped parsley
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Tablespoon, to drizzle on top
1. Wash the lemon.
2. Using a micro plane or very fine grater, gently scrape the outer yellow peel off the lemon.
3. In a food processor, put together beans, artichokes, lemon juice and zest and salt.
4. Process and though the feeder, slowly pour in the vegetable stock in until it is smooth and creamy.
5. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the parsley.
6. Top with olive oil if desired.
This is a healthy dip with a little healthy fat and lots of fiber. See this excellent video that shares an artichoke and white bean dip recipe made with a few simple ingredients. A tasty and quick recipe you can make at home. Serve this fabulous dip with Turkish bread or pita or with chips at your next party.