Guacamole tastes great but has lots of fat so we bring you a Low Fat Guacamole recipe that tastes as good as the fatty guacamole. Check out the video and find out the secret. Enjoy your Low Fat Guacamole within a day for that fresh taste or cover and refrigerate for a day.
Green peas/Canned green peas, rinsed and drained
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 , thinly sliced
1 Tablespoon, minced
1 Clove (5 gm), minced
1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground
1. Thaw frozen peas; if used.
2. Lengthwise cut the avocado in half and twist to separate the halves.
3. Discard the pit and scoop out the flesh with a spoon.
4. For chunky guacamole, mash the avocado and peas together using a potato masher or fork.
5. For a creamier texture, combine the avocado and peas a food processor.
6. Add the salsa, lemon juice, optional green onion, garlic, and cumin and stir or process until well combined.
7. Mix in the cilantro at the end.
8. Season with salt taste.
Low fat guacamole? You wont believe how simple it is to make guacamole low fat!! The simple ingredient into this would be peas! Well flavored with garlic and cilantro, this is a must watch video. Watch and try it out!