Artichoke Cheese Dip
|Canned artichoke hearts||28 Ounce, drained (Two 14 Ounce Cans)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Preferably Homemade)|
|Parmigiano reggiano cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), freshly grated|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
1) Preheat the oven to 300Â°F
2) In a bowl, place together, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, and the Parmesan cheese.
3) Using fork, mix and mash the cheese mixture, until mixed thoroughly but not pureed.
4) Mix in garlic and sherry, until well mixed.
5) In a small souffle or casserole dish, spoon the cheese mixture and top with dash of cayenne and/or paprika.
6) Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, until light browned on top.
7) Serve the dip warm with desired bread.