1. In a small bowl, mix together cheese dip with ¼ cup of water to make it thin.
2. In a glass dish, put a layer of beans and press it to make ½ inch thick base.
3. Pour the cheese dip mixture over the beans and spread well.
4. Put sour cream, salsa, lettuce and cheddar cheese in layer over the beans.
5. Sprinkle the slice olives on top.
For all the fitness freaks here's a perfect combination of taste and health. Watch fitness coach Anita Stone prepare this yummy Mexican Layered Bean Dip that you can serve with low fat tortillas. Surprise your family with this delicious recipe today.