Choke on this onion dip...it has artichokes and onions. The artichokes cooked with onion taste awesome. This recipe needs little preparation and is quick to cook. You will be ready in 30 minutes with your dish. Enjoy choke on this onion dip.
Canned water packed artichoke hearts
14 Ounce, well drained and chopped (1 Can)
Vegan grated parmesan cheese
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Topping)
Vegan monterey jack cheese
10 Ounce (1 Package)
3 , chopped
Canned artichoke hearts
14 Ounce, well drained and chopped (Water Packed)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
Grated parmesan cheese
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Vegan)
Monterey jack cheese
10 Ounce (Vegan)
1 Clove (5 gm)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Blue corn chips
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a food processor blend cheese, garlic, red onion, topping, and 1/4 cup veganaise, until blended.
3. Mix well drained artichoke hearts, remaining veganaise, salt, pepper, thyme, scallions and blended cheese in a medium sized mixing bowl.
4. Take a casserole dish and spoon all ingredients into casserole dish.
5. Cook for 15 minutes in the oven.
6. Cook for 3 more minutes with the heat cranked up to broil. This will make it crispy and delicious.
7. Remove from heat and serve with chips
For more information please visit: http://www.eat-me-tv.com
The video has an amazing recipe of Vegan Artichoke and Onion Dip that goes well with your appetizers and snacks. The procedure is really simple and the ingredients are easily available. Watch Kim Shields making this interesting dip now.