Piquant Shrimp Dip
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped green onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh ground pepper||1 Dash|
|Bottled seafood cocktail sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned tiny shrimp||6 Ounce, drained, rinsed (1/2 Can)|
|Chopped green bell pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon (To For Garnish)|
1. Unwrap cream cheese and place in a 1 quart bowl. Microwave at 10% (LOW) 45 seconds or until softened.
2. Add milk, Worcestershire sauce, green onion and pepper. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended.
3. Stir in cocktail sauce, shrimp and green pepper.
4. Spoon into a 7-inch pie plate. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave at 70% (medium high) 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until heated through; stir after 1 minute.
5. Garnish with parsley. Serve warm with fresh vegetables as dippers.