Piquant Shrimp Dip
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped green onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh ground pepper||1 Dash|
|Bottled seafood cocktail sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned tiny shrimp||6 Ounce, drained, rinsed (1/2 Can)|
|Chopped green bell pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon (To For Garnish)|
1. Unwrap cream cheese and place in a 1 quart bowl. Microwave at 10% (LOW) 45 seconds or until softened.
2. Add milk, Worcestershire sauce, green onion and pepper. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended.
3. Stir in cocktail sauce, shrimp and green pepper.
4. Spoon into a 7-inch pie plate. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave at 70% (medium high) 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until heated through; stir after 1 minute.
5. Garnish with parsley. Serve warm with fresh vegetables as dippers.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 487 Calories from Fat 273
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.7%
Saturated Fat 16.5 g82.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 94 mg31.3%
Sodium 474.6 mg19.8%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.3%
Sugars 7.5 g
Protein 42 g83.2%
Vitamin A 44.3% Vitamin C 63.3%
Calcium 11.2% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet