Ok, this is so easy to entertain with when people pop by!
14 Ounce, drained, dried, and roughly chopped (canned)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
2 , minced
Red pepper flakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Drain and dry the artichoke hearts, with a paper towel.
3. Using a sharp knife, roughly chop the artichokes and garlic cloves.
4. In a shallow baking dish, spread the artichokes, garlic and mayonnaise and stir to mix.
5. Add in the parmesan cheese reserving little for topping, salt and pepper flakes and mix well.
6. Sprinkle the reserved cheese on top and bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until it starts to bubble.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Artichokes make for fast, easy and delicious dips. You can devour it with tortilla chips or pita wedges or serve them along with your party hors de oeuvres. Its so simple to make that you won't blink twice before making it. Follow this recipe video for further guidance.