Betty demonstrates how to make Three Cheese Dip. This flavorful dip contains cream cheese, blue cheese, and sharp Cheddar cheese. You may serve it with crackers, chips, or vegetables.
8 Ounce, softened
Sharp cheddar cheese
4 Ounce, finely shredded
2 Ounce, crumbled
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
To Taste, chopped to form small squares
To Taste, chopped in small pieces
English walnut halves
1. Blend the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, blue cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and onion in medium-sized bowl using low speed of an electric mixer.
2. Beat well using medium speed until mixture is fluffy.
3. Chill for about 2 hours, until the mixture holds its shape.
4. Place cheese mixture on serving dish and form it into a Christmas tree shape using a spatula. Decorate the tree with parsley (to make the tree green) and pimiento strips (to make ornaments for the tree). Top the tree with a single English walnut half. Chill until serving time.
5. Serve with crackers, chips, or vegetables. Tasty and dramatic!