Dill and Chive Vinegar
|Fresh dill sprigs/2 teaspoons dried whole dill weed||3 Large|
|Freeze dried chives/10 fresh chive sprigs||2 Teaspoon|
|White vinegar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (5% Acidity)|
1. In a wide-mouth glass jar place dill and chives.
2. Pour vinegar over herbs and cover.
3. Let it stand at room temperature for 3 to 4 weeks.
4. Into a decorative jar, strain vinegar discarding herb residue.
5. Add additional sprigs of fresh dill and chives, if desired.
6. Seal jar with a cork or other airtight lid.
7. Serve with meats, pasta or as desired.