|Grape leaves||3 (green, as required)|
|Cucumbers||40 Small (as required, 4 to 5 inch length)|
|Dill heads and stems||8|
|Horseradish||2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Mustard seed||2 Teaspoon|
|Onion slices/Garlic cloves - 2||2 Large|
|Water||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Line the bottoms of 2 quart (or 4 pt) jars with grape leaves.
2) Slice the cucumbers in half lengthwise.
3) Pack the cucumbers in the prepared jars.
4) Top each jar with half of dill, horseradish, mustard seed and onion slices.
5) In a saucepan, boil the water, vinegar and salt together.
6) Pour immediately over the cucumbers in jars and seal immediately.
7) Store in a cool place, unopened for 2 weeks for a perferct flavour.
8) Use the 2 quarts or 4 pints Delicious Dills as required.
Calories 10 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.13 g0.21%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.12%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 583.3 mg24.3%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.34 g1.4%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 0.42 g0.83%
Vitamin A 2.4% Vitamin C 2.7%
Calcium 1.1% Iron 1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet