Dill Dijon Turkey Patties
|Ground turkey||1 Pound, thawed (1 Package)|
|Dried whole dill weed||2 1⁄4 Teaspoon, divided|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Chablis/Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Lowfat sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
1) Combine turkey and 1/4 teaspoon dillweed in a bowl; stir well.
2) Shape mixture into 4 (3/4-inch-thick) patties.
3) Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
4) Add patties, and cook 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until browned.
5) Remove patties, and drain on paper towels; transfer to a platter.
6) Wipe skillet dry with a paper towel.
7) Recoat skillet with cooking spray,- add margarine, and place over medium heat until margarine melts.
8) Add mushrooms and onions, and saute until tender.
9) Stir in wine, water, mustard, sour cream, and remaining 2 teaspoons dillweed, blending well.
10) Return patties to skillet and cook until thoroughly heated.
11) Serve the patties warm.
Calories 248 Calories from Fat 131
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.4%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.3%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 92.2 mg30.7%
Sodium 123.3 mg5.1%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 23 g46.1%
Vitamin A 11.5% Vitamin C 9%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 18.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet