|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon|
|Dill weed||2 Tablespoon|
|Vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In 1/4 cup water, add gelatin and allow to soften.
2) In a bowl, add eggs and beat till thick and lemony.
3) In a double boiler, add the gelatin and pour in the beaten eggs.
4) Add in the dill weed, salt, and vinegar.
5) Cook over hot water, stirring constantly, till thickened.
7) Gently fold in the whipped cream.
8) Pour into a ring mold.
9) Refrigerate for several hours, till ready to use.
10) Serve as a snack.