Kosher Style Dills
|Cucumbers||12 (3 Or 4 Inches Long)|
|Coarse pickling salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||8 Clove (40 gm)|
|Mixed pickling spices||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dill sprigs||2 (With Seed Heads)|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Required)|
1) Wash, scrub, rinse and dry the cucumber.
2) Fill up the cucumber in two hot sterilized jars.
3) In a bowl, mix together salt, garlic, pickling spices and dill.
4) Divide the garlic mixture in two jars.
5) Fill the jars with the cold water and let it flow over slightly, to remove the air bubbles.
6) Seal the jars with sterilized lids.
7) Leave the jars in cool place for 2 weeks.
8) Once opened, place the jars in the refrigerator.
9) Serve as desired.