Creamy Lemon Dill Sauce
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Fresh lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Minced dill weed||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (fresh)|
|Ground white pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1. In a heavy small saucepan, over medium heat heat whipping cream until it comes to a boil.
2. Reducing heat to low add garlic and simmer mixture about 15 minutes until garlic is tender and cream has reduced in volume almost by half.
3. In a food processor place warm cream mixture and with processor running, process adding lemon juice until well blended.
4. Continue processing and gradually add oil.
5. Process until an emulsion is formed and stir in dill weed, salt and white pepper.
6. Serve with Seafood Crepes.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1942 Calories from Fat 1796
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 202 g311.5%
Saturated Fat 48.9 g244.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 165.7 mg55.2%
Sodium 550.9 mg23%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.1%
Sugars 8.3 g
Protein 4 g8.1%
Vitamin A 14.9% Vitamin C 67.8%
Calcium 33.3% Iron 41.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet