Dill Pot Roast
|Beef pot roast||3 1⁄2 Pound|
|Dill weed||2 Teaspoon, divided|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Use salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon of dill to sprinkle both sides of the meat.
2) Put the seasoned meat in a slow cooker and add the vinegar and water.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 7 to 9 hours or till the meat is tender. Take the meat out of the pot and turn the heat to high.
4) Mix together the water and flour and stir the mixture into the meat drippings in the cooker.
5) Add 1 teaspoon of dill and cook over high heat for about 5 minutes. Add the sour cream and stir well. Cook for another 5 minutes over high heat.
6) Slice the meat and serve hot with the sour cream sauce.