Vegetable Dill Combo
|Creamy french salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried dillweed||1 Teaspoon|
|Diced carrots||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cooked and drained|
|Cauliflower head||1⁄2 Small, sliced, cooked, and drained (1 1/2 cups)|
|Frozen peas||9 Ounce, cooked and drained (1 Package)|
|Frozen italian green beans||9 Ounce, cooked and drained (1 Package)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, combine French dressing, mayonnaise, chili sauce, lemon juice, salt, dill weed, and pepper.
2) Blend well so that all the ingredients mix well.
3) Let the mixture chill overnight.
4) In a bowl, arrange the vegetables.
5) Toss lightly the dressing.
6) Check seasoning and serve.