Vegetable Dill Combo
|Creamy french salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
|Diced carrots||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cooked, drained|
|Cauliflower head||1⁄2 Small, cooked, drained|
|Frozen peas||9 Ounce, cooked, drained (1 Package)|
|Frozen italian green beans||9 Ounce, cooked, drained (1 Package)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. To make the dressing, in a food processor or a liquidizer jar, combine all the dressing ingredients and blend to a smooth consistency dressing.
2. Pour into a bottle or a bowl
3. Close bottle or cover bowl with cling film
4. Refrigerate until well chilled.
5. In a large salad bowl, combine all the salad ingredients.
6. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss using 2 serving spoons or by lightly tossing the bowl up and down.
7. The best way to serve the salad is on a bed of lettuce leaves.
8. This salad tastes best when chilled.
Calories 280 Calories from Fat 151
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.9%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g9.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 9.8 mg3.3%
Sodium 973.1 mg40.5%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 9 g36%
Sugars 12.1 g
Protein 7 g14.6%
Vitamin A 197.9% Vitamin C 96.7%
Calcium 10.8% Iron 16.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet