Vegetable Dill Combo
|Creamy french salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
|Diced carrots||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cooked, drained|
|Cauliflower head||1⁄2 Small, cooked, drained|
|Frozen peas||9 Ounce, cooked, drained (1 Package)|
|Frozen italian green beans||9 Ounce, cooked, drained (1 Package)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. To make the dressing, in a food processor or a liquidizer jar, combine all the dressing ingredients and blend to a smooth consistency dressing.
2. Pour into a bottle or a bowl
3. Close bottle or cover bowl with cling film
4. Refrigerate until well chilled.
5. In a large salad bowl, combine all the salad ingredients.
6. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss using 2 serving spoons or by lightly tossing the bowl up and down.
7. The best way to serve the salad is on a bed of lettuce leaves.
8. This salad tastes best when chilled.