Perch With Parsley And Dill
|Perch||8 Medium, dressed|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Chopped dill/1 teaspoon dill seed||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Butter a 1 1/2-qt. baking dish.
2. Have ready 8 medium-size perch, dressed.
3. Season fish with a mixture of salt and pepper.
4. Cover bottom of baking dish evenly with 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley.
5. Arrange the fish in the baking dish. Top with 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley, and 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill seed.
6. Pour water around the fish.
7. Bake at 350°F. 20 to 25 min., or until fish flakes.
8. Carefully transfer fish to a warm serving platter and garnish with sprigs of parsley, sprigs of dill and lemon wedges.