Glazed Corned Deer
|Corned beef brisket||4 Pound (1 Whole)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Cream style horseradish||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Red wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Molasses||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a slow cooker, place the beef and submerge in the water; cook covered on LOW for about 10-12 hrs or until tender; drain the beef and place on a broiler pan or ovenproof platter.
2) Preheat the oven to 400 Deg F (205 Deg C).
3) In a small bowl, add the mustard, horseradish, vinegar and molasses, mix well and brush the meat well with the sauce.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 min, brush the meat with the sauce occasionally until the meat starts browning.
5) Slice the meat and serve immediately on a nice dish.