In this video I make some of the most smooth date paste using my thermomix. This is a great simple video of me using this revolutionary kitchen device...the thermomix.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Remove the pits of the dates.
2. Add the dates to the Thermomix and set the timer to 2 minutes and heat to 160 and pulse.
3. Add water to add depth to the date paste and continue to blend.
4. Strain the mix through a sieve.
5. Add to smoothies, cereals or eat by itself as a preserve.
You can store this in a container in the refrigerator for several days.