|Softened cream cheese||3 Ounce|
|Powdered sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Snipped dates||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a large bowl, add in sugar and softened cream cheese. Mix well till the mixture smoothens.
2) Add in the snipped dates and salt. Mix well.
3) Shape the mixture into about 18 balls.
4) On a plate, mix together the wheat germ and cinnamon.
5) Roll the date balls in the wheat germ mixture to get a nice and thick coating.
6) Chill the Date Balls before serving.
7) Serve the Date Balls garnished with slivered almonds, if desired.