Orange Date Fold Ups
Walnuts - 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Orange juice - 1/3 cup
White bread - 8 slices
Butter or margarine - as needed, softened
1. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together dates, nuts and orange juice; let the mixture stand for about 20 minutes.
2. Using a knife, cut and discard bread crust; apply butter on bread slices.
3. Top with date mixture.
4. Fold any two opposite ends and slightly overlap at the center.
5. Secure with a wooden pick.
6. Garnish sandwich with a sprig of watercress, if desired.