Oranges With Radishes And Dates
|Navel oranges||4 Large|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Boston lettuce head||2|
|Red radish||10 , thinly sliced|
|Chopped walnuts||2 Tablespoon|
|Pitted dates||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Remove the peel and white pith from the oranges with the help of a sharp knife.
2. Make 1/2-inch rounds cross sectional slices of the oranges and arrange on a large platter.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, honey, and cinnamon and pour the mixture over the oranges.
4. Cover and chill for about 30 minutes.
5. Roughly tear the lettuce into small pieces and arrange in a large bowl.
6. Place the radishes and walnuts with the lettuce.
7. Separate the dressing from the oranges by draining it.
8. Pour the dressing over the lettuce and toss well.
9. Add the oranges and dates.
10. Toss it well.
11. Serve as is in form of an excellent appetizer.