Honey Date Squares
|Honey||250 Gram (1 Cup)|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|All-purpose flour||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Pitted dates||3⁄4 Pound, chopped (375 Grams)|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Blend the honey, eggs and vanilla.
3) Combine together the flour, salt and baking powder and add to the honey mixture made above and stir in the dates and nuts.
4) Spread in a previously buttered and floured 10-inch (25-cm) square pan and allow it to bake in a 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for about 45 minutes.
5) Once cooled, cut into squares and remove from the pan and roll in sugar.
6) Cool and serve.