Dates with Peanut Butter
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Smooth Or Crunchy)|
|Strained honey/Cream honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Powdered milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dates||2 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
1) Pit the dates using a small and sharp paring knife.
2) In a glass bowl, combine the peanut butter, cream honey and powdered milk.
3) Use a spoon or spatula to cream the ingredients until the mixture is well blended and smooth in consistency.
4) Stuff the pitted dates with the peanut butter mixture.
5) Arrange the stuffed dates on a platter and serve chilled.
Calories 406 Calories from Fat 167
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.3%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.8 mg8.3%
Sodium 219.2 mg9.1%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.2%
Sugars 44.2 g
Protein 13 g25.6%
Vitamin A 4.7% Vitamin C 4%
Calcium 25.4% Iron 5.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet