This recipe from American cuisine can be easily prepared using grilling method.
12 Large, deseeded
6 Large, halved
12 Large, sliced
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Cut cream cheese into 12 pieces.
1. In each jalapeno, place ½ date and stuff with a piece of cream cheese.
2. Wrap each jalapeno with slice of bacon and seal it with toothpick.
3. On a plate, place brown sugar and coat jalapeno in brown sugar.
4. On a baking sheet, place the jalapenos and pop it into the oven until crisp enough.
Dates are quite a delicacy, not only in the Middle eastern countries, but all throughout the world. When you feel like pampering your sweet tooth, this healthy and no so decadent sweet treat could be the perfect choice. Grilled hot dates make for a melt-in-your-mouth dessert that is truly worth indulging in.