2) Heat the double cream in a saucepan. Meanwhile scrape out the vanilla pod and add to the heated cream.
3) Take a bowl and add the eggs, caster sugar, and whisk them.
4) Pour the heated cream into the egg mixture. Whisk them again.
5) Strain the mixture. Pour this mixture up to 3/4th into three round small dishes.
6) Keep these small dishes over the baking tray and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
7) Sprinkle sugar over the crème brulee and serve.
Being known by different names, Crème brulee is classic French dish. It is traditionally flavored by vanilla. This dessert can be flavored with chocolate, coffee, liqueurs, green tea, pistachio, coconut, or other fruit of your choice. You can enjoy the brulee to its fullest when it is cold.