Microwave Cooked Custard Sauce
|Custard powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Pint (550 Milliliter)|
1) Combine custard powder, sugar and a little cold milk. Mix well till the custard blends in well without any lumps and forms a smooth paste.
2) Add the remaining cold milk to the custard paste and mix well.
3) Cook the milk for about 7 minutes, stirring continuously, else the custard would stick to the bottom.
4) Cook till the custard becomes smooth, without any lumps.
5) The custard can be cooled and then refrigerated or served with fresh sliced fruit of choice.