Microwave Egg Custard
|Eggs||4 , beaten lightly|
|Caster sugar||1 Ounce|
|Vanilla essence||3 Drop|
|Ground nutmeg||To Taste|
1) In a large microwavable dish, stream the milk.
2) Place the dish in microwave and cook for 3 1/2 minutes.
3) In a microwavable bowl, beat together the eggs, sugar and vanilla essence.
4) Transfer the warmed milk on to the egg mixture and whisk well.
5) Dredge some nutmeg on the top.
6) Put the lid on and cook for 6 minutes or a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
7) Leave to stand for 5-10 minutes.
8) Serve warm or cold, with vanilla short breads if desired.