Cheese and Shrimp Custard
|White bread slices||4 , crusts may be trimmed|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||5 Ounce|
|Cooked shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , lightly beaten|
|Skim milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Prepare one inch squares of bread and cut cheese in small cubes.
3) Take a greased casserole and arrange in layers bread, shrimp, and cheese.
4) In a bowl, mix together eggs, milk, and salt. Pour it on the casserole
5) Put the casserole in a pan of hot water and bake for an hour.
6) Serve Cheese and shrimp custard hot.
Calories 286 Calories from Fat 116
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.9%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g36.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 203.5 mg67.8%
Sodium 644.2 mg26.8%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.44 g1.8%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 22 g44.9%
Vitamin A 11.4% Vitamin C 2.6%
Calcium 38.2% Iron 7.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet