Perfect Soft Custard
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Pre-heat oven at 174°.
2. In a saucepan, mix egg yolks, sugar and salt. Beat it well.
3. Add milk and stir.
4. Cook in a double boiler over gently simmering water for about 10-15 minutes. Keep stirring continuously until temperature reaches 174° or until mixture coats metal spoon smoothly.
5. Once you remove from flame, add vanilla while stirring it continuously.
6. Strain the liquid and keep it aside to cool. This makes about one cup.
7. Serve Perfect Soft Custard with fresh fruits.