|Packed zucchini||5 Cup (80 tbs), shredded|
|Salt||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Biscuit mix||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Eggs||4 , well beaten|
1) Sprinkle salt over zucchini and set aside for 1 hour.
2) In a colander, place the zucchini and press out liquid.
3) Thoroughly blend zucchini, cheese, pepper, garlic, parsley, biscuit mix and eggs.
4) Take a 10" glass dish, melt butter at high heat for 30 seconds.
5) Add zucchini mixture.
6) Microwave (high), uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
7) Let the dish rest for 5 minutes.
8) Top the zucchini custard with chives (optional) and serve as side dish.