|Skimmed milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 325° Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, scald 1 3/4 cups of milk over very low heat.
3. In another bowl, lightly beat eggs with a hand blender.
4. Add sugar, salt, vanilla, and remaining 1/4 cup milk; blend well.
5. Add scaled milk; stir to mix.
6. Into each of the 6 custard cups, strain and pour 1/2 cup of milk.
7. Over a pan of hot water, place the custard cups; make sure water doesn-€™t boil into the cups.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes until it a knife inserted into its centre comes out clean.
9. Refrigerate custard until served.
10. Serve chilled baked custard with a fruit topping of your choice.