|Skimmed milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 325° Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, scald 1 3/4 cups of milk over very low heat.
3. In another bowl, lightly beat eggs with a hand blender.
4. Add sugar, salt, vanilla, and remaining 1/4 cup milk; blend well.
5. Add scaled milk; stir to mix.
6. Into each of the 6 custard cups, strain and pour 1/2 cup of milk.
7. Over a pan of hot water, place the custard cups; make sure water doesn-€™t boil into the cups.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes until it a knife inserted into its centre comes out clean.
9. Refrigerate custard until served.
10. Serve chilled baked custard with a fruit topping of your choice.
Calories 99 Calories from Fat 24
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4%
Saturated Fat 0.87 g4.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 107.3 mg35.8%
Sodium 156.1 mg6.5%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 12.6 g
Protein 6 g11.6%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 10.9% Iron 2.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet