|Vegan nut milk||1⁄2 Pint (285 Milliliter)|
|Margarine||2 Ounce (60 Grams)|
|Sugar||1 Ounce (30 Grams, Pale Brown / Icing)|
1. Mix together cornflour and milk. Boil milk until thick and stir constantly.
2. Let it cool completely, place a damp paper to avoid skin formation on the mixture.
3. Beat together margarine and the sugar. If using brown sugar you get white cream. And if using icing sugar, mix it with a very little milk first.
4. Now, add sugar mixture into custard and beat until smooth.
5) Chill the custard until served.