|Vegan nut milk||1⁄2 Pint (285 Milliliter)|
|Margarine||2 Ounce (60 Grams)|
|Sugar||1 Ounce (30 Grams, Pale Brown / Icing)|
1. Mix together cornflour and milk. Boil milk until thick and stir constantly.
2. Let it cool completely, place a damp paper to avoid skin formation on the mixture.
3. Beat together margarine and the sugar. If using brown sugar you get white cream. And if using icing sugar, mix it with a very little milk first.
4. Now, add sugar mixture into custard and beat until smooth.
5) Chill the custard until served.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1785 Calories from Fat 983
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 114 g175.1%
Saturated Fat 50.1 g250.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 281.5 mg11.7%
Total Carbohydrates 193 g64.3%
Dietary Fiber 10.8 g43.1%
Sugars 133.5 g
Protein 11 g21.4%
Vitamin A 40.6% Vitamin C 0.09%
Calcium 10.8% Iron 0.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet