Flan de Queso
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce|
|Milk||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cream cheese||5 Ounce, softened|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 250 °F.
2) In a blender,blend the eggs, egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk, milk, vanilla extract and cream cheese until smooth.
3) Then blend for another 2 minutes.
4) In a heavy saucepan, melt the sugar over a medium heat, then heat until sugar caramelizes and turns golden brown.
5) Then stir in water.
6) In six 6-ounce ovenproof ramekins, pour the caramelized sugar at the bottom.
7) Then pour the custard into the ramekins.
8) Place the ramekins in a large pan, fill with hot water halfway up the sides of the ramekins.
9) Bake, uncovered in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, until the flans are firm.
10) Loosen the Flan de Queso with knife and serve on dessert plates.