Flour - 2 tablespoons [2X20 ml spoons)
Frozen prawns - 1X 7 oz pkt
White sauce - 1/2 pint [250 ml]
Eggs - 2 hard boiled, sliced
Parmesan cheese - as required
Salt - to taste
Pepper - to taste
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C), Gas Mark 6.
2) Lightly grease an 8 inch (20 cm) flan tin or shallow plate.
3) In a bowl, combine potatoes and flour.
4) Place the mixture to shape into the greased pan.
5) Place the pan inside oven to bake for 10 minutes.
6) In another bowl, prepare the filling by mixing the sauce and prawns. Season the filling.
7) Arrange sliced eggs to line the flan case, and reserve few for additional decoration.
8) Pour the sauce into the flan after reheating.
9) Sprinkle liberal amount of Parmesan cheese.
10) Return the pan inside oven to bake for another 20 minutes at 375°F (190°C), Gas Mark 5.
11) Serve the flan by garnishing with sliced egg and chopped parsley.