Refrigerator Honey Flan
|Butter||4 Ounce, softened (100 gram)|
|Cocoa powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Digestive biscuits||1⁄2 Pound, crushed (225 gram)|
|Double cream||1⁄4 Pint, whipped (150 milliliter)|
|Peach halves/Pear / apricot halves||800 Gram|
1) In a bowl, beat the butter until creamy.
2) Beat in the honey, cocoa and sherry, then stir in the crushed biscuits until thoroughly mixed.
3) In a greased 8 inch flan ring placed on a baking sheet and chill in the refrigerator until set.
4) If you wish to freeze the recipe do it at this stage. Freeze, remove the flan ring and wrap in foil, then place in a freezer bag , seal, label and freeze.
5) Remove the flan ring, spread some whipped cream at the bottom of the flan and arrange the peach, pear or apricot halves on top.
6) Pipe rosettes of the remaining whipped cream and serve the Refrigerator Honey Flan on a serving platter.
7) If using the frozen dish, unwrap, place the flan on a serving platter and serve as indicated in step 5 and 6.