Fast Creme Brulee
|Regular vanilla pudding mix||13 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package, 13 Or 13 1/4 Ounce)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Follow the directions on the package to make the pudding mix, except use 1 3/4 cups of milk. Cool.
2) Whip the cream and fold it into the cooled pudding.
3) Into a 9-inch pie plate, pour the mixture.
4) Chill the concoction.
5) Sprinkle brown sugar over the top of the preparation evenly.
6) In a shallow pan, place the pie plate.
7) With ice cubes and some cold water, surround the pie plate and broil the preparation about 5 inches from the heat till it is bubbly and a brown crust forms on the top (about 5 minutes).
8) Chill the brulee.
9) Serve the Fast Creme Brulee chilled. Makes an excellent dessert dish.