Chocolate Custard Sauce
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Unsweetened chocolate square||2 Ounce (1 Ounce Per Square)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a clean bowl, beat the egg yolk slightly.
2) Add sugar and salt and mix well.
3) In another bowl, blend chocolate and milk.
4) Stir the chocolate mixture into egg mixture.
5) Cook, stirring constantly, over hot water for 20 minutes or until mixture is thickened and coats the back of metal spoon.
6) Stir in vanilla, cool and chill.
7) Serve on pudding, ice cream or fruit as desired.