|Cornstarch||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Skim milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Egg substitute||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Strawberries||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced|
|Raspberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a 2-quart saucepan add cornstarch and 2-cup milk. Stir until smooth.
2) Stir in remaining milk and honey. Whisk until smooth.
3) Cook and stir over low heat until thick.
4) Take off from heat.
5) In a cup add the egg substitute.
6) Add several spoonfuls or the hot mixture to it.
7) Add the mixture into pan and whisk.
8) Cook and stir over low heat.
9) Add vanilla.
10) Spoon mixture into six custard cups.
11) Refrigerate until chilled thoroughly.
12) Top with strawberries and raspberries.