Orange Apple Flan
|Orange jelly||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooking apples||1 Pound|
|7 inch flan case||1|
|Almonds/4 tablespoons thick almond cream||12 , blanched and sliced|
1) Dissolve the jelly in a little hot water and add up to Â½ pint cold water.
2) Peel and core the apples, cut into slices.
3) In a pan put the sugar and Â¼ pint of water and bring to boil.
4) Put the apple slices into the sugar syrup and simmer until tender.
5) Remove the apple to a measuring jug, add enough of syrup in which they are cooked, to make Â½ pint in all.
6) Mix with the jelly.
7) Spoon into flan case and leave until set.
8) Garnish with sliced almonds or almond cream.