|Egg yolks||4 , well beaten|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs), scalded|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Orange sections||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Take a bowl and combine in it sugar and egg yolks. Beat nicely.
2) Add flour and salt.
3) Stir in milk and mix well.
4) Place mixture in a double boiler over boiling milk and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
5) Allow the mixture cool. Chill.
6) Add vanilla.
7) Take parfait glasses for serving. Alternate sauce and whipped cream with orange section layers and coconut.