Fruit Custard Dessert Pizza
|Cottage cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|1% small curd cottage cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Margarine||3 Tablespoon, softened|
|Plain non-fat yogurt||1 Tablespoon|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Regular oats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), uncooked|
|Uncooked regular oats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon peel||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Orange marmalade||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Low Sugar)|
|Low sugar orange marmalade||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Instant vanilla pudding||19 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Orange||1 (For Topping)|
|Kiwis||3 (For Topping)|
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Orange||1 , peeled and sliced in half moons|
|Strawberries||1 Pint (For Topping)|
|Banana||1 (For Topping)|
|Kiwis||3 , peeled and sliced|
|Pineapple||1⁄4 (For Topping)|
|Strawberries||1 Pint, stemmed and cut in half|
|Banana||1 , peeled and sliced|
|Fresh pineapple||1⁄4 , peeled and in chunks|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Combine together the cottage cheese, margarine and yogurt in a small mixing bowl.
3) Beat well till the mixture is smooth and well blended.
4) Combine together the oats, flour, lemon peel and salt in a large bowl.
5) Into the flour mixture, stir the cottage cheese. Stir properly but ensure that there is no overmixing.
6) Form the mixture into a ball.
7) Use your hands to press the mixture evenly into a 12-inch pizza pan coated well with cooking spray.
8) Above the edge, form a rim of about Â½-inches and crimp.
9) Bake the crust in preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
10) Cook the crust thoroughly.
11) To make the topping, heat the marmalade till it has melted. Set aside to slightly cool.
12) As per the directions on the package, make the pudding with the help of 2 cups of skim milk.
13) Into the cooled crust, spread the pudding.
14) On top of the pudding, arrange the fruits in this order â€“ strawberries, pineapple, kiwi, oranges and banana.
15) Use melted margarine to drizzle all over the fruit.
16) With plastic wrap, cover the preparation and chill.
17) Serve chilled as a dessert on a serving platter or individual plates after slicing.