|Cheddar cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Prepare a large baking dish by filling it 1/3 with cheddar cheese cut in to thin pieces
2. In a large bowl, beat the 2 eggs well. Add milk, salt and pepper to the eggs
3. Pour this mixture over the cheese and place the butter on the top of the mixture
4. Place this baking dish on to top of a pan of water.
5. Cook in a slow oven at (225°) for 1 1/2 hours.
6. Sprinkle cheese and paprika on top of the browned butter before serving.