|Cheddar cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Prepare a large baking dish by filling it 1/3 with cheddar cheese cut in to thin pieces
2. In a large bowl, beat the 2 eggs well. Add milk, salt and pepper to the eggs
3. Pour this mixture over the cheese and place the butter on the top of the mixture
4. Place this baking dish on to top of a pan of water.
5. Cook in a slow oven at (225°) for 1 1/2 hours.
6. Sprinkle cheese and paprika on top of the browned butter before serving.
Calories 155 Calories from Fat 97
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.7%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g25.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 229.8 mg76.6%
Sodium 266.7 mg11.1%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.02 g0.08%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 11 g22.3%
Vitamin A 8.4% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 17.8% Iron 5.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet