|Light cream/Table cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 300 degree.
2) In a double boiler, heat cream and stir in granulated sugar and salt, remove from heat.
3) In a bowl, beat eggs and stir in the cream mixture with vanilla.
4) In a baking dish, strain the mixture.
5) In a large pan, set the dish, place on a shelf, pour boiling water and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes.
6) Remove and let it cool.
7) Press brown sugar through sieve over custard, boil until the sugar melts, and serve.