Chocolate Custard Cream
|Castor sugar||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Corn flour||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Vanilla essence||2 Drop|
|Plain chocolate||2 Ounce, broken into pieces|
|Chopped walnuts||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Use a small basin, to combine the egg yolks, sugar and cornflour all together.
2) Slowly add cold milk and stir well.
3) Use a strainer to strain the mixture into a small saucepan.
4) Place the saucepan over low heat to cook until the custard has thickened and just comes to the boil.
5) Remove from heat and add vanilla essence and broken chocolate.
6) Stir to blend and smooth the mixture.
7) Use 2 two individual glasses or serving dishes, to pour the custard. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts and place inside refrigerator to chill.
8) Serve with fresh cream or top of the milk.