Low Calorie Frozen Lemon Custard
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Evaporated milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), undiluted|
|Egg||1 , separated|
1) Set the control of refrigerator to coldest setting and allow milk to chill in it until ice crystals are seen around edge.
2) In lemon juice, dissolve saccharin.
3) Into a chilled bowl, pour the chilled milk and beat until it forms peaks.
4) Beat in salt and egg white for 1 minute.
5) Mix egg yolk with sweetened lemon juice, beating well and add to whipped milk.
6) Refrigerate to freeze and serve chilled.
Calories 66 Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.6%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 62.1 mg20.7%
Sodium 81.9 mg3.4%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.1 g0.38%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 4 g7.6%
Vitamin A 2.8% Vitamin C 9.6%
Calcium 9.1% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet