Low Calorie Frozen Lemon Custard
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Evaporated milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), undiluted|
|Egg||1 , separated|
1) Set the control of refrigerator to coldest setting and allow milk to chill in it until ice crystals are seen around edge.
2) In lemon juice, dissolve saccharin.
3) Into a chilled bowl, pour the chilled milk and beat until it forms peaks.
4) Beat in salt and egg white for 1 minute.
5) Mix egg yolk with sweetened lemon juice, beating well and add to whipped milk.
6) Refrigerate to freeze and serve chilled.