Fruit Topped Custard
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Custard mix||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, cubed (1 Package)|
|Orange peel||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In saucepan, add the milk, custard mix, and sugar.
2) Blend in the cream cheese and peel; stir continuously and cook the mixture until thick and bubbly.
3) Turn off the heat, beat well with the rotary beater until smooth.
4) Pour the mixture into six 1/2-cup molds, allow to chill until set.
5) Mix the orange juice and the cornstarch; stir continuously and cook until thick.
6) Allow to cool and mix in the fruit.
7) Unmold the custard in a nice dish, spoon over the fruit sauce and serve immediately.
Calories 250 Calories from Fat 131
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.8%
Saturated Fat 8.4 g41.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47.2 mg15.7%
Sodium 172.6 mg7.2%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.1 g0.4%
Sugars 10.9 g
Protein 4 g8.6%
Vitamin A 11.6% Vitamin C 18.2%
Calcium 10.4% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet