1) In saucepan, add the milk, custard mix, and sugar.
2) Blend in the cream cheese and peel; stir continuously and cook the mixture until thick and bubbly.
3) Turn off the heat, beat well with the rotary beater until smooth.
4) Pour the mixture into six 1/2-cup molds, allow to chill until set.
5) Mix the orange juice and the cornstarch; stir continuously and cook until thick.
6) Allow to cool and mix in the fruit.
7) Unmold the custard in a nice dish, spoon over the fruit sauce and serve immediately.