Trade Winds Daked Custard
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Nutmeg||1⁄8 Teaspoon, freshly grated|
|Toasted coconut||1 Tablespoon|
|Mango||1 Large, chopped|
|Crystallized ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Five spice powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Place a metal rack or a trivet in a slow cooker.
2) Grease well, a one qt baking dish.
3) In a medium bowl, add the eggs, sugar and vanilla, stir in the milk and pour into the prepared dish.
4) Sprinkle with the grated nutmeg.
5) Cover the dish with the foil; pour two cups of hot water into slow cooker and keep the filled dish on the rack.
6) Cook covered on HIGH 2 1 for about 2-3 hrs or until firm; chill in the
7) Prepare the topping and spoon over the custard.
9) Garnish with the coconut and serve on a nice dish.